Guaranteed On-Time Delivery
At Eclipse Awards, we understand the importance of delivering your awards as promised - on-time, every time. That is why we are the first and only company in the recogniton industry to offer Guaranteed On-Time Delivery. We guarantee that your order will arrive to you by your requested date, or your order is free.
We don't point fingers at other people, we simply take total responsibility for your order and we make sure that you get your awards where you need them, when you need them.
1. This offer applies only to orders within the USA and Canada.
2. To qualify for a free order on a late shipment, a claim must be placed with your customer service representative within 2 working days of your required delivery date.
Guaranteed Safe Delivery
Worried about the risk of shipping glass and crystal items? Rest assured, as we are the only company to offer Guaranteed Safe Delivery. We guarantee that your order will arrive to you safely. In the unlikely event that there is breakage in transit, we will replace these pieces as quickly as possible at our sole expense.
Our years of experience in packing and shipping have reduced our breakage in transit to less than 1/2 a percent. Rest assured that when you order from Eclipse Awards your order will arrive to you safely or the replacements are on us.
What really sets Eclipse Awards apart from the competition is our meticulous attention to detail and ownership over each and every recognition project. Every order placed with us includes graphic design and proofing, which allows us to perfect your design and eliminate any errors, before we start etching your awards.
Eclipse Awards offers Guaranteed Accuracy* or all replacements are free. Once you've signed and approved your artwork and faxed it back to us, we'll engrave teh exact same image on your awards to the highest standard, without error.
* Accuracy is measured against the final approved proof resent to us by the customer.
As part of our efforts to reduce our carbon emissions, we've developed 3D images to give you a better idea of what each award looks like. The idea is to reduce the number of samples shipped, while also helping you to make your decision by providing you with a full view of the award. However, we also understand that sometimes you simply need to hold an award sample in your hand to truly appreciate it's quality, or share it with a committee. Our sample policy is as follows:
- Award samples are shipped "blank" with no etching or personalization, with a 20% discount
- For etched samples, the client must place a regular order.
- Credit card payment is required for the cost of the award samples and outbound freight
- Award samples returned in good condition within 30 days will be credited (not including freight)
- Award samples must be shipped back as instructed - damaged or non-returned samples will not be credited.
- If an awards order is confirmed wtihin 90 days, Eclipse Awards will credit the sample award freight charges as follows:
- awards order up to $750: no credit for sample freight costs.
- awards order over $750: 100% of outbound sample freight will be credited
For more information or to place an order for samples, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-888-294-7121.
Our merchandise is packed to exceed UPS standards for packaging to ensure your items arrive intact. In the unlikely event that any item(s) arrive in broken condition, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. In order to expedite your replacement(s), please help us by doing the following:
Call us within 3 business days of receipt at 888-294-7121. We will need a description of the damage to the outside shipping box, and a description of the damage to the merchandise in order to initiate a claim and begin the replacement process.
Please do not dispose of the shipping box or the award until instructed to do so. Depending on the extent of the damage, we may require an inspection by UPS or we may request that the damaged contents be sent back to us. Your sales representative will provide further instructions.
All shipments originating directly from Eclipse Awards are insured and we will do everything possible to replace the damaged item(s) at no charge to you, however, if these instructions are not followed additional charges may be incurred.
At Eclipse Awards, all of our recognition awards are personalized and made to order based on your instructions. To ensure timely delivery by your requested date, we respond immediately to new orders requests and artwork approvals. Our responses include checking and ordering inventory, generating design ideas, printing your artwork designs for production, and of course making your awards.
In the event that you need to make a change to your order once it has been confirmed, the following charges may apply:
Items cancelled after our “Creating Layouts” email notice has been sent: 30% per award
Items cancelled after artwork is approved: 80% per award
Cancellation of special order items at any point after the order is confirmed is subject to a minimum 30% restocking charge.
Should you wish to add pieces to your order, we will do our best to accommodate your request at any stage, however please be advised that rush charges may apply to guarantee the same delivery date.
Award Deposits & Custom Award Orders
As all of our awards are personalized, we may request a non-refundable deposit of 40% on orders over $2000.
All non-stock awards are considered custom award orders. All custom award orders require a 70% deposit at the start of the order, with the balance due upon delivery.
Should you decide to order additional awards for future use, we will be happy to inventory these items for you for up to two years and deliver them as required. Stored awards are subject to a 70% deposit with the balance due upon delivery.
We may collect the following information:
• Personal name and company name
• contact information including email address
• shipping and billing address information
• order details and history
• graphics and logo files
• other information relevant to provide superior customer service
• credit card information
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping and providing customer service
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• Award recipient names will be held in the strictest of confidence up to and until those awards have been presented.
At Eclipse Awards, we will not share or discuss the winners or recipients of your awards programs before the awards have been presented. We understand the value of confidentiality and surprise in leading up to your awards event.
From time to time, we may mention or highlight a project in our social media communications (see Eclipse Awards on Facebook or Twitter). This may include reference to and/or images of awards we have worked on, with the goal of raising the profile of your event and highlighting the power of recognition. We will never refer to your awards project publickly before your awards have been presented.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your credit card information is neither stored nor accessible online.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website, and therefore we cannot be responsible for what may occur there.
Controlling your personal information
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. At Eclipse Awards, we believe in privacy and also in transparency. If at any time you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal information, feel free to contact us directly at info @ eclipseawards.com. Thank you.